Case Modding service, Where?

  Mysticnas 20:07 21 Jun 2003

does anyone know anywhere in the UK that i can get my side panel for my case cut?

It's a personal deisgn, not a straight forward window.

If anyone know of any websites or phone numbers that would be brill.


  jazzypop 22:03 21 Jun 2003
  Mysticnas 22:35 21 Jun 2003

i've tried that search in google,

non of them offer a serivce, they only sell modding parts n stuff.

I've only found one place, other than coolcasemods, it's called greenalien or summat, which i've emailed, waiting for a reply.

thanks anyway.

  jazzypop 22:59 21 Jun 2003

The very first site in that list of Google links definitely offers a modding service - click here

  Mysticnas 23:32 21 Jun 2003

i didn't see that... hmmm

  -pops- 09:18 22 Jun 2003

Have you looked at Kustom PCs? click here

It's run by two guys, Graeme Clark and Thomas Hawthorn, who, if they can't do the mods themselves, will very likely be able to put you in touch with someone who can.

It's only a small company so you'll get personal service and you can actually talk to them on the phone if you want to!


  Mysticnas 10:04 22 Jun 2003

but i've already been intouch with them and they said they don't do it yet. :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?