Carl Lewis Tredmills Aftersales?

ky72 14:24 19 Jan 2010

Hi everyone! i bought a treadmill from a local company in june 2009 & they have since gone bust! i am really struggling to find a company that i can contact for help?

ive broken a cartridge like tube that holds the main fuse inside & ive sent a email to a company months ago & still have had no reply.? i see there is VERY little aftersales service from them so can anyone who might know help me please??
the treadmill i own is a MOT 566 click here

Mr Mistoffelees 14:40 19 Jan 2010
  ky72 14:46 19 Jan 2010

Mr Mistoffelees thankyou!!! so much for your time! This seems to be the people!! ty!!!

ky72 15:21 19 Jan 2010

ARRGGGHHH Nightmare!! i'l never recomend there gear again" ive called the number the "0870 8730076" which is a answering machine telling you they have changed number instead of re-directing you!

Then there website "click here" i decided to email them & i got a instant message from my yahoo saying "I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses" so there ALSO not contactable there! Anyway i DID find a solution in the end this company sell the parts for ALL carl lewis treadmill they are:

Tel:0871 2300790

Ive put this on here to advice people that may come into the same problem! what a mountain out of a mole hill!! never again carl lewis!!

MAJ 18:29 19 Jan 2010

Think I'll stick with the George Foreman grill...........

Mr Mistoffelees 19:34 19 Jan 2010

Well at least you got there in the end!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Graphic tees: 14 best websites to find your next T-shirt

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017