Canon IP4200 compatibles

WHU 15:02 18 Feb 2007

I bought a Canon IP4200 just before Christmas. I knew it was an older discontinued model, but i read some reviews saying that it was a very good printer.
I managed to buy one off of the net, and also looked at the Choice website for compatible cartridges, which they sold.
Ive just looked on Choice to order some, but it seems they only sell the originals now.
Can anyone recommend a website that they have used for Canon compatibles?

Many thanks.

Zero G 17:11 18 Feb 2007

click here they may do them.

Zero G 17:12 18 Feb 2007

May be best to go into your local Staples, mine still does HP cartridges for my 8 year old HP.

john-231489 17:17 18 Feb 2007

I bought some from PRINK a couple of weeks ago. You have to remove the old chip which is easy, but you have to check the amount of ink left yourself as it no longer shows up on Screen. Apart from that I have been satisfied and they cost about a 3rd of the originals

marjted 22:34 18 Feb 2007

Not sites for compatibles but 2 good sites for original cartridges are:
click here
and
click here
Both similarly priced but more reasonable than many and good service.

WHU 22:43 18 Feb 2007

Thanks everyone. I would prefer to give the compatibles a try first, as obviously the savings are pretty big.
Thanks Kovus ive bookmarked PRINK.

wint 09:36 19 Feb 2007

I am fairly sure that I destroyed my previous Canon printer with compatible inks, I will stick to OEM ink now.

goffer23 09:45 19 Feb 2007

WHU - try click here

Have used their Epson ink with good results but can't comment on the Canon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?