Buying from chill-tek.com: How long does it take?

ksdp37 10:46 06 Feb 2004

I made an order from click here on the 22/02/04 for some case modding equipment. Its already been 3 weeks, and the online status just shows "packed". What good is packed when you dont send it. How long can that take. To make things worse, there have been no replies to phone calls or emails. Anybody else ordered from them and had this problem?

ksdp37 11:12 06 Feb 2004

Sorry, the date was 22/01/04 and not 22/02/04

spuds 00:14 07 Feb 2004

Getting no replies from emails and phone calls may suggest something is not correct with this company.Why not cancel the order and go elsewhere.Legally, the seller must deliver the item or service within 30 days-unless you agree something else.If this doesn't happen you must be refunded within 30 days. If you haven't paid and nothing arrives you can treat it as though you had never placed the order.

ksdp37 01:52 07 Feb 2004

I paid online using my debit card and this was done through worldpay. How do i cancel the order seeing that its already been taken out of my account? Who do i contact?

Not actual help, but if you want some good computer modding bit's, have a look at click here with some very good bit's that you can only find in his store in the UK and some even better price's...

ksdp37 02:13 07 Feb 2004

Cheers, very interesting site.

Rayuk 09:32 07 Feb 2004

click here

Doesnt look to clever on their part

Rayuk 09:33 07 Feb 2004

And another
click here

spuds 10:53 07 Feb 2004

Consult trading standards, Worldpay and your debit card company for further advice. Paying by debit card can be a very risky business, especially if payments are going to unknown sources.Always try to pay by credit card, as you will have some protection via the Consumer Credit Act. Using a debit card will not give you this protection, unless fraud as been commited, and then you would need to take legal action.

saboris 12:07 10 Feb 2004

I've had a similar problem with chill-tek. I ordered a micro radiator, the odrer was dispatched quickly and arrived 2 days after the order was placed. When I opened the small box that arrived I was suprised to see not the radiator I ordered but a load of small packets containing self tapping screws.

I have emailed them and spend about 2 hours trying to phone them but to no avail.

I paid with a credit card, but Im not sure what to do about it now.

anchor 12:23 10 Feb 2004

saboris

I would suggest contacting your credit card company and explain the circumstances. Hopefully, they will refund your money.

ksdp37

Follow spuds advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?