Buying Books websites

Jameslayer 00:43 31 Aug 2010

Hi I was wondering if anyone had some good websites that they buy books from. At the moment all I use is amazon.
Thanks
James

ronalddonald 11:47 31 Aug 2010

try book depository click here

or just google book depository

ronalddonald 11:51 31 Aug 2010

when you look on Amazon and look at the traders selling books you sometimes see book depository prices higher yet if you go on the website for book depository their prices are cheaper and free delivery.

Be warned they can take up to a week to deliver.

spuds 12:55 31 Aug 2010

Most of the big companies like Waterhouse and WH Smith have distribution websites, so it might pay to do a Google search.

I use Amazon and on occasions eBay. But in the main a visit to The Works Discount Bookstore, which most larger towns have. Good selection and great savings.

Woolwell 13:17 31 Aug 2010

I use e-books now and have found rbooks reasonable click here as well as WH Smith and Waterstones.

Jameslayer 23:49 02 Sep 2010

Thanks all will have a look at them over the weekend.

Jameslayer 23:49 02 Sep 2010

Thanks all will have a look at them over the weekend.

Armchair 10:04 03 Sep 2010

I just reserve them from my library network's online database. They have over a million titles available (inc. CDs, DVDs, and audio books), and I use the service for free. They send me an email and a letter when the book is ready for collection.

Murielson 1 21:52 03 Sep 2010

Abebooks is great for books, second hand, used etc. It is a directory for loads of suppliers whose products come up when you preform a search.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?