BT question

charlton200 20:11 13 May 2008

At the moment i am on option 1. thats with free weekend calls.

If I go paperless billing i get £1.50 a month off.

If i sign up for a renewable contract i would get free weekend and evening calls..

Can you explain what a renewable contract is, They don't make it clear enough for me or I'm too thick.

MAT ALAN 20:33 13 May 2008

click here

Renewable Contract: Contract subject to a 12 month
minimum renewable period. At the end of each 12 month minimum period the contract will be automatically renewed for a further 12 month minimum period unless you tell us otherwise.

more info in the link...

Taff™ 20:49 13 May 2008

As opposed to a "Rolling Contract" which would mean you have to give 12 months notice at any point - So in effect you get to Month 11 and 30 days and on the first day of the month you have to give 12 months notice. Sounds totally unfair (but probably legal. BT have learnt something from their competitors at last.

dukeboxhero 20:58 13 May 2008

£1.50 a month of if you renew? I got a wireless lexmark printer and £3 a month of when i renewed, so tell them this, i know other people who have had good deals of bt but only if you ask
if you need my name charlton200 e mail me

tigertop2 21:38 13 May 2008

Dukeboxhero is right. Hold out for a better BT deal if you can. I got 6 months free broadband, £10 a month reduction, a new router and an increase in my Broadband speed from average 2 meg to 6. You do have to be patient and forceful--and be prepared to be shunted around the system but it is worth it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?