BT Business Broadband

slowhand_1000 15:44 02 Aug 2006

I'm thinking of signing up with BT Business Broadband and was after any feedback. Does anyone use this service?

They are offering a free wireless BT Business Hub and a £50 voucher to spend in the bt shop. This would come in useful as my laptop does not have wi-fi built in.

The only thing I can't find out is what model the router is.

Cheers

slowhand

Diodorus Siculus 18:53 02 Aug 2006

I've used BTConnect for a year on their £30/month service - unlimited downloads, free technical support (twice I needed it to solve problem I caused), never seems to have any downttime.

I'm very impressed with it and am happy to spend the money even though I'm sure there are cheaper options out there.

wiz-king 21:45 02 Aug 2006

Been on it for a couple of years, no problems, upgraded to static addresses to allow 5 adresses per line to help solve a networking problem, all done by e-mial with no problems in less than 14 days. All modems and then routers arrived by post in two days ready for engineers visit, engineer was on time and completed the work in about half an hour and it has been working ever since, had an unasked for speed upgrade a few month ago and every thing is still fine.
What more could I want. Very good service by e-mail and by voice calls.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?