brilliant service from watford

bibo1465 22:27 11 Oct 2006

Hi

I bought my pc from carrera because it was taken over by watford,i am so happy with this pc.

Recently i am havivg problem with my DVD-ROM keep ejecting by itself,about 30 times at one times,everytimes it eject i close it than eject again and again.It happened randomly.

I sent email to technical support on Tuesday 01/10/2006,explaining everyting,than on Wednesday (next day) 11/10/2006, the engineer from watford called to arrange a day to fix my dvd rom.They only work Monday to Friday(9am.5pm)

This what call technical support.If i want to buy another pc i would buy only from carrera or watford.

Diodorus Siculus 00:09 12 Oct 2006

Have they come and done it?

Good news if so... :-)

Input Overload 11:17 12 Oct 2006

Nice to hear some good feedback regarding Watford, assuming the tech arrives that is.

bibo1465 21:04 12 Oct 2006

Diodorus Siculus: the engineer called me,he is coming to my house next Friday because this friday is fully booked.

What i ama little bit concern is the if you call technical support is :60p per minutes

if you send email you have to wait at most 5 working days for a reply.but i waited for only one day for a reply from them.

Totally-braindead 21:21 12 Oct 2006

I hope the engineer arrives when he says he will and fixes it.

Regarding the cost of the phone call, its annoying but it is normal, all of the PC companies charge for technical support as its very expensive to provide it.

Kalb 21:47 12 Oct 2006

I hope you don't have to send anything back for a replacement or a refund.....'blood & stones and out of' come readily to mind !!

tony58 21:51 12 Oct 2006

it,s not over till the fat lady sings,best of luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?