Bought a DELL laptop but want to send it back.

nerawan 16:18 28 Oct 2010

Hi. last week I bought a laptop vostro from Dell. I got it on monday but I didn't like the display in the screen (17'). I have and older desktop (pent IV) attached to a tv/monitor and I get a better image when watching DVDs and pictures so because I'm not happy I sent an e-mail to Dell on tuesday to let them know I wanted to send it back (I think people can do that within 7 days of delivery). Then they responded I should call customer services at 0844 3381 200. I did it today but get a message in my phone 'number not in use'. Any advice. Is this the only way to deal with this problem. These phone calls usually cost a lot of money. Any suggestions?. Thanks

ventanas 21:58 28 Oct 2010
  nerawan 12:33 29 Oct 2010

Hi Ventanas. That form is very similar to the one I filled b4 and it's in their web side. I tried to fill it but ask me for the Dell order. The one I have in diff e-mails is 8 digits long and this form refused to take saying is 9 digits.It looks like some kind of game.
At the end I filled again the original form and tell them I don't have time to waste with them, otherwise I will use the small court wich will be easier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?