Best online shop for Epson chipped cartridges

fuzzyone 19:40 24 Sep 2004

Hi all,

after championong the cause of choicestationery, for the last few years in this forum, i, am now, looking for another supplier of compatible cartridges for an Epson 830 printer.

My last few purchases from choice have entailed more time spent cleaning cartridges to get them to print correctley, than actual printing itself.

Can anyone point me towards a source of reliable, cheap(ish) and quick dispatch of the above cartridges.

Thanks all. Joe

sidecar sid 20:03 24 Sep 2004

Have you spoken to choice about your problem?

cadley 20:05 24 Sep 2004

Hi
We have been using cartridges from Phoenix for some time on our stylus 680 with no problems click here

fuzzyone 20:20 24 Sep 2004

sidecar sid,

yes i have spoken to choice, but all they can do is replace the cartridge with another of the same.

bluenote 20:59 24 Sep 2004

I have to agree with you ,i am wasting almost half of the ink cleaning .I tkink i will give phoenix a try ,price is very similar.

fuzzyone 21:03 24 Sep 2004

cadley,

thanks for the tip mate. I've ordered some cartridges from Phoenix, and will let you all know how it goes.

fuzzyone 21:03 24 Sep 2004

cadley,

thanks for the tip mate. I've ordered some cartridges from Phoenix, and will let you all know how it goes.

ediface 21:51 24 Sep 2004

Try Inky Pinky [click here] - I have used about 9 colour and 8 black cartridges, all of which have worked perfectly and I am paying the same for 3 cartridges as I used to for a single genuine Epson cartridge and they don't charge for delivery!

Sapins 08:37 25 Sep 2004

Phoenix is definitely the cheapest and their service is second to none, I even get free postage to France.

jack 17:23 26 Sep 2004

After all the advice on Epson chipped carts and which 'SUPPLIER'
I wonder - how many makers are there out there supplying all these firms
It would be good to know if one colud pin down one manufacturer.

For the record I am running JR's, and have a Zapper ready poise for the first to run empty and try a refill.

I have tried refilling Originals but sealing is a nightmare, they seem to have got us beat on that, unless one of you have cracked it.

dagbladet 19:32 26 Sep 2004

An interesting point Jack. I once got a free cart which was exactly the same packaging as my Choice carts. I can't for the life of me remeber where the free one was from, but it was not Choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?