Best ISP for my outlook email

IanCross 11:06 27 Jun 2014

Hi there,

I have a bit of a convoluted question. I work from home and use Microsoft Outlook email. Over the years, I've had a problem with my outgoing emails being blocked by spam filters, and not reaching my customers. As far as I can tell, the problem might be because I use a three dongle, and there is a problem with the three SMTP being on Spam lists (I don't have a problem sending emails through my blackberry for example).

So, a) am I right about what's causing my problem? and b) if so, what is the best internet provider for me to choose if I wan't to continue to use Microsoft Outlook, but don't want the headache of this spam problem?

Many thanks,

Ian

alanrwood 19:43 27 Jun 2014

I don't suppose that the ones that don't get them are on AOL are they

Woolwell 20:50 27 Jun 2014

Are you referring to Outlook the program or Outlook.com?

alanrwood 13:53 28 Jun 2014

Incidentally why do you use a "3" dongle as opposed to a normal land line ISP.

I use a "3" dongle for 8 months of the year whilst I am at my holiday caravan where I spend most of the summer months and have never experienced the problem of "3" being on spam lists. Your individual email address may be on a list but I doubt if the whole domain is spammed.

Forum Editor 19:04 28 Jun 2014

I have used BT broadband since it was first launched, and have never had a problem with Outlook.

When I'm on the move I use BT WiFi hotsots on my laptop with Outlook and/or a EE microSim in my iPad using the built in iPad software, and haven't had any email problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?