Best Internet Delivery Service - Crucial

Celery is very stringy 19:53 27 Nov 2003

I have to say that my experience with Crucial.com/uk has been one of the best internet based delivery experiences.

A) They are competitive on the stuff they sell
b) The delivery timescales are faultless. You order something before 2.30pm and you get it before 12.00 the next day. And that's standard, included within the price. I've not dealt with any other company that has been able to do that. Play/Amazon/Cd-Wow etc etc. They have something to learn from Crucial.

TheTerminator 20:48 27 Nov 2003

that you will find almost everyone who has ever dealt with crucial to have nothing but praise for them! They really are peerless!

byfordr 10:32 28 Nov 2003

Used them in the past - always excellent service. Haven't had cause to use them recently but would definately recommend them to anyone

Lead 10:23 30 Nov 2003

I have used Crucial many, many times, a few of those times were returns, and they have always been polite, quick and inexpensive. I think they deserve an award for excellent service. :)

Stuartli 16:25 30 Nov 2003

Like many others I have praised Cruicial fulsomely in these forums - thoroughly deserved.

However, to be fair, most online suppliers' delivery record is excellent and, in the majority of cases, achieved by the next day.

But where Crucial really scores is in an area that all too many onlinme operators fail to address, the question of returns.

With Crucial it's a painless exercise backed up by personal and professional attention; with other companies it's often like bashing your head against a brick wall trying to get something sorted satisfactorily...:-(

Stuartli 16:27 30 Nov 2003

Onlimme..? Online, of course, which is more than I seem to be with the first and second fingers of my right hand...

Al94 17:16 30 Nov 2003

Used them many times, wanted more memory for wife's new PC this week, the model wasn't listed but I had a chat with one of their online staff who got the info within a few minutes, ordered Friday lunchtime and delivered Saturday morning at 8.00 am. Brilliant!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?