Audio players (MP3 etc)

Mysticnas 19:00 28 Aug 2004

Hi all,

Just interested in knowing peoples opinions on what they regard as the better software audio play for their PC.

I used to use winamp many years ago when it first came out, but since i got my audigy 2 card i've been using creative Mediasource player (note this is not the same at their older media centre).

However, i recently visited the winamp site and saw that they now have Winamp version 5.

Are there any other media players besides Windows, Creative and Winamp that people regard highly?

thanks
Nas

MusicMatch Jukebox seems to be quite popular and was on the Sept PCA Cover Disc.

Personally, I like Winamp and am currently using version 2.91.

Mysticnas 22:37 28 Aug 2004

how come you haven't upgraded from Winamp 2.31 to version 5?

I tend not to jump in with upgrades as they come out, unless they fix a problem I may have.

If something works fine for me then I stick with it - for instance, this PC I'm currently using is still Win 95B! :o)

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

tarkus 16:44 29 Aug 2004

i would recomend this media player as simply the best availble. it will play mp3s, wma's, wave, realplayer files,quicktime files + virtually any other type of file you can think of via plugins, it can rip and burn cds into as many formats as you wish, can catalog all your images (again all file types)listen to internet radio and tv as well go here to have a look click here also can us as a web browser as well. it can do more than all the other media players and is easy to set up and use you can also download a 30 day fully functioning trial version to let you deside. try it you won't be disapointed and no i don't have any ties to this companies product its just that its so good you don't need anything else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?