ATI price cuts on two cards imminent

TopCat® 12:41 19 Mar 2008

The 3850 and 3870 price will reduce in the US shortly but will it follow suit over here is the question? I think the answer is yes, and I also think there will be real price cuts on many consumer items this year, as worried consumers and suppliers look for their best options. TC. click here

citadel 22:23 19 Mar 2008

this may be due to 9800gx2 that has come out and is a lot faster than the hd3870x2. 27fps faster in crysis.

Colin 12:04 20 Mar 2008

I hope they drop their pricescx over here. I've just finished building a new PC but kept my current Radeon X1800XT as it is fine, but I have my eye on replacing it with click here

I know that the GeForce 8800GT is faster, but overall it's still quite a bit more expensive than the 3870 and, for some unknown reason, I prefer ATI over NVidia.

TopCat® 17:23 20 Mar 2008

For those interested here's a review of the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2. Early drivers fall short in some configurations but should be updated in due course. TC. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?