Aria Tech: Manchester

tachoman4 00:13 07 Feb 2006

Hiya...

Just a short note to say that having used Aria Tech: now for quite some time, I have found their service has improved no end.....and their prices...well for TFT's REALLY cant be beaten.

One thing tho' the returns / short delivery system could do with a bit of a sort out.....I had to wait a while for my short ship item to be sorted...but this was all done AFTER I phoned them...which is a bonus !!! at Least you CAN talk to someone !!!

Dave Weston in Cornwall UK

Forum Editor 01:11 07 Feb 2006

from Speakers Corner.

spuds 09:57 07 Feb 2006

Always best to leave a link, if a company as a website with ordering facilities ;o)

rmcqua 11:14 07 Feb 2006

Their prices for TFT monitors CAN be beaten. The Samsung 930BF that I have is £8 less where I bought it.
click here
Having said that, they do seem to have a very good range of products.

Totally-braindead 11:55 07 Feb 2006

Interesting point rmcqua, I however am one of Ebuyers unhappy customers, I've used Aria a few times and would use them again. I cannot say the same for Ebuyer.

rmcqua 12:18 07 Feb 2006

Totally-braindead
That's good to know. I may give them a try. Interestingly, I am in the middle of my first unsatisfactory transaction with EBuyer (items shown as in stock, then not available when picked for packing; part of order not received).

Totally-braindead 12:22 07 Feb 2006

I'm not going into the story again rmcqua, suffice to say I got my money back but it took a couple of months. Thats why I won't use them again, I realise others like them, including the FE but theres better companies out there in my opinion and I would prefer to deal with them, companies such as Novatech.

tachoman4 12:41 07 Feb 2006

Hiya

Thanks for the comments...and yes I too was that unhappy customer with e buyer...although in their defence have improved amazingly since I first used them over 3 years ago....but they still fall down on their e note system.....

Aria I have to say have a much better system of tracking and communications

click here

rmcqua 12:54 07 Feb 2006

tachoman4
Hope you don't mind me going off-thread for just one more time but, just to finish my comment re., EBuyer, yes their e-note system is currently estimating 7 days to respond. That's not good customer service, in my opinion.
I will definitely give AriaTech a try next time I want some stuff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017