Are HyperOs going out of buisness ?

ton 20:44 15 May 2017

Does anyone know anything about this firm ? click here friend of mine has emailed them twice, with no reply after about three weeks. His email was for info on one of their products. Also no reply to phone calls. They run a forum which I have tried to join but am still waiting for the forum admin to let me in.

A

Govan1x 23:38 15 May 2017

Not sure. Found this about them so dont think I would be buying anything from them.

IP Address Unknown Hostname Unknown ASN Unknown ASN Owner Unknown Continent Unknown Country Code Flag Unknown Latitude / Longitude Unknown City Unknown Region Unknown

Govan1x 23:47 15 May 2017

Also found this going back to 2003 from PC Advisor. Looks like it could be the same firm.

Wonder if any forum members will remember any of the forum members on this post.

maybe they have gone burst hence the no information about them now.

Click here

wee eddie 23:59 15 May 2017

I remember "flecc" well.

One of his claims to fame was that he stripped Windows 98's Code to the bone and managed to get it to boot in something like 12 seconds. An unimaginable feat to an innocent like me.

He, if I remember rightly, worked with Hyper OS, but "Neverlost", I cannot remember it mbeing mentioned

Forum Editor 17:14 16 May 2017

HyperOs technology Ltd no longer exists. The company was dissolved in April 2016.

ton 22:15 16 May 2017

Thanks FE. Shame, I found the HyperOs software very useful.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?