Arbico CD6750 XL

ross_mcculloch 18:01 29 Dec 2007

Has anyone bought one? what did you think?

pj123 13:06 30 Dec 2007
  K_elt 16:31 30 Dec 2007

I had one delivered for my daughter as a christmas present. I left it late to order so had to accept 28/12/07 delivery date. Came exactly on time, well packaged, just set it up this morning and everything running fine straight from the box.

Communication (by e-mail) was very good and informative, confirmed everything I had ordered and all costs and advised when it had left for delivery, including tracking number. (Computer got here before I read the email about delivery!)

Time will tell as only just set it up, but was happy with what I got. Daughter (only 13) is delighted.

Jim

ross_mcculloch 17:32 30 Dec 2007

Sounds good, what do people see as the advantages of arbico, novatech, cougar etc over the big boys like pc world and dell?

K_elt 10:56 03 Jan 2008

May be that as smaller companies, they are more interested/able to give a more "personal" feel to the service, and more liable to have the ability to have the same person to deal with each time you call? Just a guess on my part.

Jim

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?