Anyone seen this new Motherboard?

User-367759E1-9114-481F-B005EBD0DB666035 19:00 27 May 2003

Hi all,

Before I splash out on the aSUS A7N8X Deluxe, click here I wondered if anyone had any information on the new Gigabyte GA7 NNXP? click here

I have seen it on the Gigabyte Web and it looks pretty cool, trouble is I cant find it in any of the main retailers (Online that is) Dabs have it as "Very long lead time expected".

Any ideas?

rev.bem 19:43 27 May 2003

Eclipse computers

click here

list a 7NNXP dosen't say if its in stock though.

Ummmmm.........

Had a wonderful experience with them about two years agon when I specifically asked them to confirm they had a Lian Li case in stock. "Yes we have and it can be with you thursday" I duly parted with £170 and waited in all day thursday.

Come Friday I phoned and spoke to someone else - "Oh No, we havent got those in stock and are waiting for them - probably be a week or so"

Order canceeld and then a battle royal to have my £168 returned to my card.

Not sure I would touch them with a barge pole unless I get confirmation in triplicate that the board is in stock and they are the only retailers to have it!!!

rev.bem 22:49 27 May 2003

Thats a no then? :0)

rustyninja 10:47 28 May 2003

microland have the board from Thursday

Thank you!

Even my first choice (Asus A7N8X Deluxe Gold is astonishingly rare in terms of stock!)

rev.bem

For info, yesterday I emailed Eclip[se asking for confirmation of their stock of the board and if not in stock when it wuld be.

As per their usual form (as far as I am concerned anyway) no reply........

Dont you just admire a company that does so well it can afford to ignore a customer who is eager to spend moeny with them???

rev.bem 19:47 28 May 2003

If you havn't seen this allready and you are worried that you might be alone in your everso slight reluctance to shop with Eclipse

click here

Wow - That seems to confirm it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?