is this any good

MUPPET1 14:43 31 Jan 2005

please advise :)

I am looking to buy a new pc,a saw this one on the mesh website. MATRIX 2800 + MAX

Hamish 14:48 31 Jan 2005

Do not know about that model but try typing Mesh into the search box,

MUPPET1 14:49 31 Jan 2005

Oops I had not finished.....

It is my first buy and will be for family use as well as making use of my new digital camera.
Can anyone tell me if I will be able to upgrade it if I need to at a later date and will buying a printer / scanner combo. take up much of the memory? Which printer would be a good one? I have a tight budget and very little knowledge of computers so any advice will very much appreciated.
thanks

Rigga 15:01 31 Jan 2005

I think it is a very good machine for the price and have recently recommended this very model to my girlfriends brother (It is due to arrive tomorrow).

Any printer scanner combo you buy will not take up any of the memory of your computer, it will install files to your hard drive, but these are usually not very large. As for the make and model, I can make no reccomendations as I do not have a combined device.

Here's a previous thread on the subject > click here <

HTH.
R.

MUPPET1 17:53 31 Jan 2005

that has helped a bit I think, you mentioned that you have ordered one, how long does it tkae form the time you order until delivery?

Rigga 18:31 31 Jan 2005

My girlfriends brother has ordered one on my advice, I think it has taken around two weeks, that's if it's delivered tomorrow.

I ordered my Mesh last March, and received it in around 18 days, You can read my ramblings here > click here <

HTH. R.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?