any computer fair in London?

TomJerry 15:28 26 Nov 2004

Is there any computer fair in London? I want to get ride of some computer "junks" which I collected recently. They are not really "junks", just something I bought and do not like anymore. Too much trouble in Ebay.

Stuartli 15:52 26 Nov 2004

This google page lists many London computer fairs:

click here

TomJerry 15:55 26 Nov 2004

~

pj123 17:26 26 Nov 2004

Is there still a fortnightly mag called Computer Mart? If so they carry lots of ads for computer fairs around the country.

Wilham 20:37 26 Nov 2004

Radio Rallies sell a lot of computer ware nowadays. They're run/organized by amateurs, are less commercial and usually have cheap entrance.

For selling you can use the Bring-and-Buy,...run by the local club, they sell what you take, -and keep 10%. Leaves you to wander round with friends/family.
Alternatively, if you have a trailer-full of gear, go for rent-a-stall.

Here's some pics of Elvaston Castle Radio Rally 2004, always held first half of June. It's not far from Derby. click here Not London, I know, but folk come from further afield. Acres of parking.

Downside... Needs good weather, have to be early to avoid traffic queues.

I'm just suggesting Radio Rallies are more rewarding than Computer Fairs and easier to sell.

pj123 15:11 02 Dec 2004

Just found it. It isn't Computer Mart. It is called Micro Mart. Has lot's of Computer Fairs listed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?