Another tale of Mesh frustration

whalemaster 11:55 23 Feb 2005

It has taken the best part of 3 weeks to finally convince Mesh that I actually have three 3yrs onsite parts and labour, the average turnround time for an email is 4 days and at one point they even denied that they had ever sold such a warranty!
After finally admitting that "yes I do have the warranty and it is still current" they now want me to RTB the pc on the grounds of a potential motherboard fault.
In anyone elses experience has a partially seized tower fan and a video card fan that sounds like an angry wasp EVER been a m/board fault ?
Give me what I paid the extra for Mesh, I am rapidly loosing faith !!

TBH1 12:12 23 Feb 2005

in fairness, and I ain't protecting Mesh, this is the way a lot of these companies get out of fixing PC's on the user site, hence the RTB.

What gets me is that why should a motherboard fault warrant a RTB if everything else can be fixed on-site ??

Warranties - - -ood have them ????

MESH Support 14:53 24 Feb 2005

Given the information you have provided I also cannot see why a return to base is necessary, it is quicker and cheaper for us to send an onsite engineer to replace the noisy item. Is it possible that you reported another fault at the same time and that the system is being returned for that?

Please email me your details along with your screen-name (whalemaster) to [email protected] and I will look into this for you.

Davey

Mesh Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?