Amazon UK - what great service

TOPCAT® 15:04 26 Mar 2007

I ordered a hardware item from Amazon UK on Saturday last at 8.00pm. Got an email on Sunday at 6.30pm saying goods had been dispatched and they arrived this morning at 10.00am.

They get full marks from me for expediency and efficiency in providing great customer service. TC.

Stuartli 16:41 26 Mar 2007

Exactly the kind of service I receive regularly from Amazon - it sets standards that others would do well to follow.

The same also applies to its returns.

Belatucadrus 17:12 26 Mar 2007

I've also found them quite generous on those rare occasions when they do make an error. Polite e-mails pointing out the problem have been known to be met with voucher codes, which is nice.

Whaty 17:18 26 Mar 2007

I sent an e-mail to Amazon today thanking them for resolving an issue and for their continued excellent service. In my opinion they are the benchmark for online retailers, they always meet or exceed my expectations.

Snec 19:07 26 Mar 2007

I use Amazon regularly, they really are a top-notch oufit.

Last month I made a mistake and ordered the wrong model of something I wanted (£350). Now, I thought, we'll see how long this takes to sort out. Bear in mind it was entirely my own fault, there were no quibbles, everything was so simple and I had my money back within five days.

Many online sellers could learn alot from Amazon.

frostyuk 20:51 26 Mar 2007

have to say used them once and yes amazing service did what they said arrived on the day

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?