Amazon, A thank you.

wolfie3000 19:49 27 Sep 2008

Iv bought nearly everything for my pc from Amazon and never had a problem with them.

All the packages were delivered in record time, no excessive packaging, no broken kit and always e-mailed me with how the delivery was going.

There prices are the cheapest iv found and the delivery charges are the lowest around too.

Just wanted to express my gratitude to Amazon and there excellent services.

I always recommend there site to friends and family,
Thank you Amazon and your fabulous online shopping site, long may it reign.

Joe R 20:27 27 Sep 2008

wolfie3000,

good to see a company get some credit, and have to agree, they are a credit to their trade, and a good figurehead for others to strive towards.

IClaudio 20:34 27 Sep 2008

I'm a founder investor in Amazon and they have NEVER failed to deliver within a couple of days. Some of their re-sellers aren't so prompt, but I've no complaint really.

spuds 22:10 27 Sep 2008

I order quite a few items from the Amazon MarketPlace, and I have no complaints at all regarding the sellers and the service that is provided. Just ordered 3 more cd's, and no doubt they will be delivered by Wednesday 1st class.

Forum Editor 19:05 28 Sep 2008

against which all other online retailers must be measured. I haven't bought a book from anyone else for years.

Desert Rat 20:30 28 Sep 2008

Certainly would like to see one of the TV channels do a documentary on the Amazon operation here in the UK. Think that it would be fascinating to see how they can do so much, and get it right so often.

Stuartli 21:27 28 Sep 2008

I would add Crucial to the FE's comment about Amazon being the standard by which all other online retailers must be measured.

Forum Editor 23:16 28 Sep 2008

I'll second that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017