Amazon Order Query

Sibbo 19:01 17 Jan 2006

On the 3rd January I ordered a Canon Ixus 750 from Amazon along with a case, spare battery and memory card etc. At the time of ordering, everything was in stock apart from the battery which it said would take 1-2 weeks to be delivered. Due to this I selected the Super Saver option and "bundle in least amount of packages option". To date there is no movement on the despatch date and I'm growing impatient lol. My question is this. If I remove the spare battery from my order to hopefully speed things up, will Amazon charge me? (I've found somewhere else who have the batteries in stock). Thanks in advance.

961 19:04 17 Jan 2006

Why not e-mail and ask them?

Sibbo 19:10 17 Jan 2006

I couldn't find a contact address on the site

Julip 19:47 17 Jan 2006

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the Amazon page you should find a "Contact" link. From memory I think it is blue and somewhere to the right hand side of the page

Belatucadrus 20:12 17 Jan 2006

The only charge Amazon could possibly come up with would be carriage if you dropped the order total under the Super Saver minimum of £15. As you aren't doing this there shouldn't be any additional charge.

Julip is correct, the "Contact Us" link is right at the bottom right hand side of the Home page.

Sibbo 22:47 17 Jan 2006

Thanks found it now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone