Amazon do it again.

iqs 16:28 20 Feb 2009

Been after a PC XBOX wireless controller for some time.Knew how much there were on-line and in stores.

Paid a well known PC supplier a visit,they wanted £50,no.

Came home and bought the controller from Amazon,£36.

The postage was free,but paid about £1.50p for 1-2 working days.

Like I said paid for it yesterday,it arrived this afternoon,amazing.

Amazon have yet to let me down.

10 out of 10 as usual

HondaMan 16:33 20 Feb 2009

Thet and a few others, screwfix.com for one, have got it right.

Teaboy 17:17 20 Feb 2009

Yes indeed- Books ordered Saturday evening, arrived the following Monday Morning!

Good on yer mate!

Rob_08 17:27 20 Feb 2009

I also bought a PC XBOX 360 controller from Amazon, great service and at a good price. Controller is pretty hard to beat to, i love it.

wolfie3000 18:15 20 Feb 2009

I always use Amazon myself when buying stuff, i cant rate them highly enough.

Great to see im not the only one that feels this way.

daisy2bell 09:16 21 Feb 2009

I have purchased a few items lately from amazon, and am very satisfied. Quick and efficient.

daisy2bell 09:18 21 Feb 2009

Maplin is another site for quick service. I ordered something Thursday morning at 8am, and it was delivered the next day.

spuds 12:54 21 Feb 2009

Not only is Amazon very good, but their Marketplace also takes a lot of beating. I use Marketplace seller's on a weekly basis (mostly cd's, dvd's,books) , and never once have I been let down or had any real need to complain.Most items arrive within a couple of days, so I suppose you cannot ask for anything better than that!.

gazzaho 14:17 21 Feb 2009

I have to agree myself I use Amazon occasionally and they do tend to deliver the goods. Pun intended!

Al94 16:48 21 Feb 2009

I recently purchased an item recently and when I got it didn't like it - there was nothing wrong with it. Not only was returning it so simple Amazon also paid for the return postage!

Colin 19:28 24 Feb 2009

I ordered a PC game on Sunday evening and it arrived first thing today, (Tuesday), and that's with their standard delivery. Very pleased!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?