Amazon - Again - WOW!

Pine Man 12:11 24 Dec 2009

Late on Tuesday afternoon, 22 December, I ordered a digital camera from Amazon and memory card through Amazon from Bentham Ltd.

I opted for the free standard delivery and was given an estimated delivery date of 31 December, which was what I expected.

Today, 24th December at 1100hrs, they were both delivered by the postman!!

What exceptional service given the time of year and the atrocious weather conditions.

(The price was very competitive as well.)

tullie 17:03 24 Dec 2009

Amazon are very good,but its Royal Mail that do the job once its cleft the retailer.

Pine Man 19:37 24 Dec 2009

True they certainly played their part so.....Royal Mail - Again - WOW!

square eyes 23:39 25 Dec 2009

I ordered from amazon this xmas but it arrived much later than usual.

That said, Amazon + Royal mail and you cant go wrong..usually.

Jameslayer 20:29 01 Jan 2010

I have always done well from amzon with their deleievery dates.

mole44 05:04 02 Jan 2010

Used Amazon lots and there always 10/10 for service,tip if you have a Nectar card go through that site to Amazon and you`ll get Nectar points.

ame 01:13 04 Jan 2010

Ordered my pressies on the last day for delivery by Xmas and they arrived on 24th. Oh joy. Ordered a Buffalo Drivestation 1Tb usb3.0 after Xmas and it was delivered quickly too but it didn't work out of the box - 1st time I've had any problems with Amazon stuff, but not their fault. Their returns system seems good though - here's hopin'...

square eyes 01:18 28 Jan 2010

Amazon truly seem to be the best, but they're not as competetive as they used to be, or is more fony sites popping up beating their prices?

Yep, Amazon + Royal mail = not one ounce of concern

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?