Amazon

iqs 20:47 05 Jun 2007

Hello.Like me ,some forum members use this site to highlight/report poor service with on-line companies and retailers.But do we acknowledge companies who offer faultless transactions?.

Sunday afternoon I placed an order with Amazon.Two e-mails were received within 24 hours confirmimg the oder,and that the item has been dispatched.Tuesday morning my order arrived :-)

What more can you ask for.Excellent and recommended.

Regards,Mike

FatboySlim71 22:16 05 Jun 2007

Good point iqs. I have used Amazon myself a number of times and I too find their service faultless.

iqs 10:14 06 Jun 2007

for your comments FatboySlim71

J B 10:28 06 Jun 2007

I ordered an item Monday afternoon and with the confirmation and shipping emails arrived this morning. I used their one click ordering and have no complaints what so ever. J.B.

Sebastian Ereira 13:05 06 Jun 2007

it is great

arris 14:42 06 Jun 2007

Their Marketplace for selling your stuff isn't all it's cracked up to be though. It's as bad as ebay for fraudster types.

They should scrap that stupid idea.

lee_robinson1983 14:50 06 Jun 2007

Excellent service. Cannot fault them.

I even had a delivery go missing once, after an initial email they asked me to wait another 24 hours to see if it arrived, it didn't so I emailed again and they immediately sent a replacement order on next day delivery that did come the next day. Also very competitive with prices.

exdragon 17:10 06 Jun 2007

It's a shame they can't take over the running of the country, isn't it?

spuds 17:53 06 Jun 2007

A lot of companies can learn from Amazon. I use them quite a lot, both the UK and USA associates. Never had a problem yet with Amazon service facilities.

jimmybond 18:41 06 Jun 2007

"It's a shame they can't take over the running of the country, isn't it?"

Maybe they could merge, with somebody else -'Meshazon'.

Now THAT would be a company of two halves ;-)

iqs 18:47 07 Jun 2007

negative comments,well done Amazon.
Thanks to you all for your replies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?