AMAZON

Adz1310 18:33 23 Nov 2006

does anyone know if you buy from amazon .com as it is based in the US will it be delivered to the uk? The item I want doesnt seem to be sold in the UK!

SANTOS7 18:37 23 Nov 2006

No reason why it shouldn't be and if Amazon US is as efficient as Amazon UK you should be OK.
would it be impolite to ask what you are looking for we maybe able to help find it closer to home..

Vangeliska 18:42 23 Nov 2006

If you buy a camcorder from the USA it will be an NTSC model!

peonfilms 18:43 23 Nov 2006

I've purchased DVD's and cd's from Amazon USA and France. No problems. Certain items they won't sell but they tend to let you know that when trying to place order.

SANTOS7 18:46 23 Nov 2006

AHH! good spot Vangeliska it will indeed be NTSC.

Adz1310 18:52 23 Nov 2006

oh....shame yeh looking for a decent camcorder with good reviews for around £250! That I can edit on the computer, be used for sports and family occasions.

Totally-braindead 20:03 23 Nov 2006

For £250 you should be able to get a reasonable brand name camcorder. I would not buy from overseas both because of the NTSC issue and because the warranty may no longer count plus once you pay customs on it you may find its dearer than buying one here anyway.
Heres what Dabs have as an example click here I would avoid buying from Pixmania though. They are based in France I believe and a friend of mine bought a camcorder from them a couple of years ago and had to return it and it cost him a bit for that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?