all-in-one printer/scanner/copier.

Stuart-268778 00:36 07 May 2003

just wondered what peoples experience of these was, is the quality any good, do they represent good value for money?

any thoughts gratefully received

Steve27 06:59 07 May 2003

I have had an HP R65 for some time (three years I think). I do colour print runs of 400 pages at a time printing speeds and quality have been fine, my one gripe is that when XP came out it wasn't supported by a full driver.

I have just ordered an HP D135 this will be my fourth HP all in one.

Tenner 18:36 07 May 2003

For a good read, rather than wait several days, either hit Search > multifunction ( above ) OR try click here

Just a tip, not trying to admonish.

Hope it helps

Regards

S5W 19:40 07 May 2003

I have been using a HP officejet d145 for over a year, really hammering it sometimes and it has been totally reliable in all its functions. It has impressed me and I'm a miserable old sod so I'm told. Ink cartridges costs are on a par with all the others, but i have only used the genuine HP ones. Yer takes yer pick etc etc.

Stuart-268778 23:27 07 May 2003

ooops-sorry,didn't realise there was another thread already open!thanks Tenner!

Tenner 00:10 08 May 2003

no probs - we all make that error, I just thought you'd like to get some feed-back more quickly - far worse happens

Regards

sailorgirl2 00:59 08 May 2003

absolutely excellent quality, looks good and reliable.

checho 17:58 29 May 2003

I just bought A H.P.all in one (1.200 series, £99) this week and I am very worried. The hard drive was just formatted and inst. WIN 98 (185 Mb) and photoshop. The only software for H.P. takes 370 Mb. and after working for 3 days scanning and printing some photos WIND. has grown to 2,8 Gb. with a file called TEMP. taking 2,4 Gb.
Can anyone tell me has this happened to you ? Have you checked the size of your files and the softwre given by H.P.? Also in some magazines I have seen the prices for ink. There are many replac. for all the brands excet H.P.?. How have you dealt with that ?

jediknight007 18:07 29 May 2003

I know someone who has just bought the Epson CX3200 (I think thats the name) for about £125 and it's an excellent. As soon as I got it up and running for them, I wanted one! Photo quality not as good as professional photo printers though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires