AJ Electronics

tel128 14:20 03 Jan 2008

Does anyone know how to get AJ Electronics to reply to a telephone message or email? And what is the legal position when they debit a credit card if they knowingly have no stock to fullfill the order?

spuds 16:36 03 Jan 2008

There's no law stopping a retailer from taking immediate payments. Generally not thought as good customer business practise, but some companies like the money up front, for various reasons. If they are unable to provide the goods, then they have 30 days in which to return payment. You do not mention when you made the purchase(s), because this may have the answer as to the non-reply. If you are running scared about the transaction, then contact your credit card company for further advice.

GEEKSTA 23:34 03 Jan 2008

AJ Electroics have got quite a good reputation so...
they should be trying to resolve your prob as quick as they can.. i hope so anyway.

tel128 15:42 10 Jan 2008

I agree that in the past the sevice from "AGE" has been very good, but poor this time. Uncountable phone calls which ask you to leave a message. Never returned. Umpteen emails, none replied to. Goods have now arrived (different deliveries 5 days apart) and are in good condition and were at a good price.
My objection is to have my card debited when goods not in stock, and being ignored.
Credit card company said they can offer no help within 28 days of an order being placed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?