Air bourne virus infection

ray27 19:30 27 May 2003

myself and one other person that I know of has been infected with a virus,. Now in both cases the copmuters were new and had not be configured for net access so they could not have been infected that way which leaves us with the possability they have now mutated as airbourne I wil not mention the company involved ( but as Oliver Hardy used to say "that another fine MESH you have gotten us into" )It would be interesting to know if any others had been infected this was so come on lets here from you

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:47 27 May 2003

/me checks diary to see if today is April 1st. However I'll take the reins......

You can get viruses from floppies, burnt CDs and music that has been downloaded on another computer and copied onto yours. Viruses have nothing to do with Mesh so it is a bit pointless alluding to this.

Could you enlighten us all to the name of this virus and how it is affecting and debilitating your computers?

G

Forum Editor 19:53 27 May 2003

but I don't think this is something that we'll be pursuing. If you have a consumer issue please post another thread with full details, but leave out any meaningless references to manufacturers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?