Advice -which PC to purchase? For music production

m0rbz 15:20 06 Jul 2008

I'm looking for a new computer to purchase, which will mostly be used for Music Production, Sequencing/ Audio Recording. I don't have a high knowledge on what would be great value for money, but I have however come across a few pc's which I can afford and seem to be good value. I have been considering one of these 4 items below;

click here

click here

click here

click here

-

I'm finding it pretty hard to choose between these 4 since I ain't got much experience when buying computers. I'm looking for a PC that runs smooth, quick, has lots of hard disk space and is good for multi-tasking (although it will be used for digital music composition, I will be using the internet regularly, IM messengers n etc). I'm sure all these PC's above have these qualities and although I will have no problem paying for either one of these products, I do not want to pay extra for features that might not be very necessary for my needs. Which PC would you advise me to consider the most out of the 4? - [ - or do you think there are any better deals then this for someone like me that you know of? ]

citadel 15:30 06 Jul 2008

number 3 with the quad 6600

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?