advice on photo editing and altering software

  BRIAN-252496 04:16 01 Mar 2003

could anyone suggest a photo altering program where you can (play around with photos) what I am looking for is a program where you can alter features of a person eg: alter body shape or alter facial features like enlarge nose or make smaller, things like this. Also any websites where the programs are offered maybe on the 30 day trial so you can try before you buy to make sure it's the one that is preferred. Not just on people but also on animals or objects too.I hope that this describes the subject also I'm not that experianced on this computer jargon so simpler the better Thanks Brouen

  Forum Editor 08:25 01 Mar 2003

is called Morphing, and there are hundreds of applications out there.

You'll be able to see (and download a trial version)of a good one if you
click here

  'oppy 11:21 01 Mar 2003

try this site brouen click here Ive been using photo-brush for my own personal use

  Taran 12:27 01 Mar 2003

Kai's PowerGoo and SuperGoo are a scream if your needs are relatively simple.

Hours of endless fun for all the family...

Some possibly useful links at this page click here and running a search for morphing software will give you lots of returns.



  Lead 18:12 01 Mar 2003

I use Photoshop Elements v2 and it has the ability to 'warp' pictures, etc. I can highly recommend it.

I think they do a trial version...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?