ADSL Broadband Provider

mvcuk1 10:19 12 Jul 2007

I am not sure which forum this post should go in so feel free to move this post to the correct forum.

I am renting a house as my current house is being renovated/refurbished and this process will be taking approx 6 months. The broadband that I currently use is virgin media cable broadband. As my house is be renovated I will not be able to access the internet from this house. Therefore I am trying to get a temporary broadband internet access installed in the rented house. I am looking for an adsl broadband provider as I don't want any engineers to come and start drilling holes in the rented house as I don't think the landlord will be too happy with that.

Can anybody recommend an ADSL broadband provider that will provide me broadband internet access for a minimum of 6 months?

harps1h 11:47 13 Jul 2007

there are a number of providers who offer a monthly contract with only 30 days notice required to leave if you visit click here then all the information is at this site

harpur

Dipso 23:28 13 Jul 2007

You may find you have to fork out a connection charge though as many of the providers offering free connection tie you to a 12 month contract.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017