Acronis True Image 8 users-Update available

freaky 10:57 16 Feb 2005

Please note there is a large download to update Acronis True Image 8 to build 796.

You must be registered with them in order to be able to download the file.

Important that you select your current version i.e. Acronis True Image 8 or True Image 8 Server Version.

exdragon 15:03 16 Feb 2005

Where is it, please, freaky? I don't know if I'm looking at it on the website but can't see it...

Thanks

vinnyT 15:17 16 Feb 2005

This takes you to the acronis update page

click here

Acronis True Image 8.0 796 23.0 Mb, gonna wait till I'm on BB, before I download.

Hope this helps.

ventanas 15:37 16 Feb 2005

Yep, found it by chance this morning while browsing the site.

vinnyT if you don't mind mailing me with your address I'll put it on a cd and send it to you.

freaky 15:58 16 Feb 2005

To find the Acronis Website, just click on programs, then click Acronis and you will see a link to their website.

I am on NTL Broadband 10.0 Mbps, and it took about 14 mins to download.

To check what Acronis Build Number you have installed at present, open Acronis Drive Image, click Help at the very top of the screen, then click About. A large box will open showing your version number.

When I bought it on CD in January I upgraded it to Build 786, Build 796 was made available earlier this month.

SEASHANTY 16:47 17 Feb 2005

^

vinnyT 13:46 18 Feb 2005

Sorry ventanas, only just returned to the site.

Thanks for the offer, but am going BB in March, so will just wait till then, as the ver I have now seems to be working fine.

Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017