Acer, not so ace!

madzad 17:55 07 Sep 2005

24 hours ago, I opened the box of an Acer AL1912 monitor, there was little info with the monitor and the CD rom was about as much use as a sack full of small monkeys.

Today I tried ringing Acer, 30 mins, later I got through to a rude and useless person, trying to get info on the monitor and the wall mounting brackets, he gave me the sales number which was no longer in use, I then managed to get through again, there is a regular message of "There are 17 customers in front of you" sometimes this was 20 plus..

I got the new sales number, which I went through the options and ended up being told to leave a message on the machine, which then told me it was too full to take any more messages!

I am fuming at Acers lack of customer contact, when you spend 30 mins to get through, the info is sketchy and infactual, then its a fight to get info.. the site is beyond anything Ive ever seen as for winning an award, well I cant see that!! Heaven help me if I needed a repair!

Dont go to Acer.. they are rubbish!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires