10% off everything at Choice Stationery

dynamikos 12:21 17 Sep 2007

Choice Stationery is offering PC Advisor readers 10% off everything in the latest issue of PC Advisor using the voucher code PC1459 when making a purchase.

Seems like a really good offer and I don't think there is a minimum order or any catches. Not sure how long it's going to last though.

pj123 12:33 17 Sep 2007

My email said 25 percent until midnight 19th September. The email was addressed to me personally so I don't know whether the Voucher code would be valid for anyone else but it is:

DC7725.

My order is in and I didn't use the link in the email, so it could be available for anyone.

Marko797 13:51 17 Sep 2007

I punched in the code from pj123 earlier, & it discounted my total...just thought I'd pass it on

six-h 15:56 17 Sep 2007

Placed my order today!
They implied in the email, that I may have fallen out with them, but nothing further from the truth, I just don't use much print.
I have always found Choice, to be nothing short of excellent in the quality of their own brand products, their service, on line, or over the phone, and speedy delivery.
The fact that you have now proved,(thanks Marko) that we can share their discount vouchers is yet another bonus.
My cup runneth over!!!..:-)

Bingalau 18:46 17 Sep 2007

It looks like I should have read this thread before I ordered this morning. Too late now ...

Probabilitydrive 22:21 17 Sep 2007

Thanks, I just placed an order with the 25% discount code.

spuds 23:04 17 Sep 2007

There must be some lucky people about. I have just tried to place an order for some compatibles, using the two above discount codes and the discount code for 10% off on the website (65984). Just will not accept any of the codes provided, and payment request is for full advertised amount.

Use to be an old customer, had problems with Choice so went elsewhere. Looks like the sames going to happen again :O(

six-h 23:38 17 Sep 2007

Try my voucher No DC7725, only been used by me this afternoon, they may only work a certain number of times!

six-h 23:41 17 Sep 2007

re reading the posts, it looks as if the vouchers are not re-useable, but only transferable.
Post a thread for an unused one!!

spuds 13:28 18 Sep 2007

Appears as though some of the offers should have finished at midnight on Sunday. Perhaps the admin had not brought the website payment and advert (65984)up to date, until later on Monday!.

The other two voucher numbers were being rejected, and full payment was required.

six-h 15:26 18 Sep 2007

but checking my email from them, it states 25% offer expires midnight tomorrow.
Still think it's worth podting for anyone not using theirs..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?