VPN profile deleted by mistake

debrathezebra 06:04 10 Sep 2017

I just accidently deleted something called a vpn profile on my iPhone 7 . I use virgin media as my broadband and it's also a virgin media phone. How can I put this profile back. I don't know what the settings are. I was trying to reset my virgin carrier settings but deleted this vpn thing my mistake. Thanks for any advice

Lorraine Baines-McFly 06:28 10 Sep 2017

Virgin Media APN Settings are OTA on an iPhone.

HondaMan 11:59 10 Sep 2017

?OTA???

Lorraine Baines-McFly 12:36 10 Sep 2017

OTA

debrathezebra 14:12 10 Sep 2017

hi, dont know what OTA is but its not APM settings im after its something called VPN settings, thanks

Lorraine Baines-McFly 15:06 10 Sep 2017

IPhone configuration profiles are associated either with an App or a xml file sent via OTA.

As you don't give any info what this VPN profile is associated with. It's anyone's guess.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?