This is a [ very ] old iPod problem!!

Housten 16:47 12 Sep 2017

Several years ago I got an iPod, which I put, somewhere and forgot about! My wife was doing some cleaning a little while ago and found it. I charged it up and it seems to be working perfectly. But I know that I have to use an Apple programme to load tunes onto my computer and then download them from the computer to the iPod. I have looked round my computer and have found – I think – the programme BUT there are quite a few programmes which have ‘application’ beside them. So what I would like to know is which programme I should use to bring my iPod up to date. OR would it be better if I asked Apple either for the programme I was using or if they have a ‘new’ programme for the iPod?

Any and all advice will be very gratefully received.

I apologise if this is the wrong forum. As it is about an iPod I have assumed it is the correct forum.

BRYNIT 17:40 12 Sep 2017

You will need itunes to do the updates. Depending on age you may be restricted on the version you can update too. CLICK here a little info ob updating and ipad.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017