Unable to download Apple ITunes !

Audio~~Chip 09:10 25 Jul 2010

I did post this a few days ago but closed the post as I thought my problem was resolved, but this is not the case.

Is it just me or is there a problem with the Apple website where you download ITunes. I am trying to download Itunes and tryied both on my XP & Vista machines it will will not go to the website part on Apple.com for Downloads or Itunes.

Would of thought if its a national issue then it would be documented somwhere online or here in search posts.

Apple if your about, please check your Itunes download link.

ICF 09:21 25 Jul 2010

Working fine here click here

gengiscant 09:39 25 Jul 2010

I downloaded it twice yesterday with no problems.Try downloading it with Firefox as it might be an IE problem.

Audio~~Chip 10:23 25 Jul 2010

but it won't go to the page, it shows 5 little green bars in the bottom status bar or Ie8 and still keeps trying with nothing on the page.

So any sugesstions to try and resolve this maybe ?

anniesboy 12:41 25 Jul 2010

Try from here click here

Audio~~Chip 18:17 25 Jul 2010

Finally downloading itunes from Hippo site !

I carn't understand why its not downloading from Apple Downloads website though. Wonder if its because of a weekend and there is a problem so webmaster is not back till monday ?

Thanks again.

Audio~~Chip 00:46 28 Jul 2010

Possibly there servers been working overtime with IPhone & IPad downloads? I was sure it wasn't my machine going mental.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone