Transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to iPhone

joowalker 04:16 22 Aug 2017

How to transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to iPhone?

mgmcc 17:08 23 Aug 2017

Can you get your Nokia contacts into Google Mail? If so, there is an app to synchronize Google contacts with an iPhone. Search for "Contacts Sync" in the app store.

Lorraine Baines-McFly 18:45 23 Aug 2017

Just save all your contacts to your iPhone SIM Card (With an Adapter) on the E71. Then pop your SIM into your iPhone and transfer.

reiner 06:55 26 Aug 2017

Are you saying you've never synced your Nokia E71 with your Mac? Meaning the 2000 contacts that are in your E71, are not also in your Mac Address Book? Even as a backup?

Nokia produces an iSync Plugin for the E71 which allows you to sync Address Book contacts and iCal calendars to the phone.

Download it from here.

When setting it up, you need to choose the option to "merge" in iSync on the first sync, so that what's on the phone is merged with/transferred to the Mac Address Book.

Once your Nokia E71 contacts are in the Mac Address Book, it's a very simple task to choose those contacts in iTunes and sync to your iPhone.

reiner 06:58 26 Aug 2017

You can get iSync from http:/vshareappmarket.com

john bunyan 18:05 20 Sep 2017

Lorraine B- Mc F

I am pretty sure that iPhone SIMS cannot store contacts on their micro SIM , as some phones do. Contacts are kept in I cloud if activated.

ParkPrince12 03:23 21 Sep 2017

With the help of a phone to phone data transfer app, you can transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos and other data between any phone: iPhone, Android, Symbian, Windows phone. If you are looking for solution on how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone or other data to any phone, you can use this app.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?