Schumacher

ulrich 17:27 23 Dec 2009

This time he is back. I prefer motorcycle racing, but the first few races should be interesting.

egapup 18:32 23 Dec 2009

The cheat is back.

bremner 18:50 23 Dec 2009

Would that be Hamilton, Renault or McClaren to whom you refer?

cycoze 19:44 23 Dec 2009

I bet he really misses Racing, must be very difficult to go from full on racing to watching.

How well will he do against all the young blood will be interesting, give him a competitive car he is more than capable of trouncing most.

Hope this does not turn in to a petty thread.

cycoze 19:44 23 Dec 2009

I bet he really misses Racing, must be very difficult to go from full on racing to watching.

How well will he do against all the young blood will be interesting, give him a competitive car he is more than capable of trouncing most.

Hope this does not turn in to a petty thread.

ulrich 19:48 23 Dec 2009

He will give the young ones a run for their money.
It has always been a problem for the oldies and the newbies compete. Now 3 World Champions in similar cars.
I don't think anyone will dare cheat, I certainly hope not.

Noldi 20:13 23 Dec 2009

He must have cheated a hell of a lot to win so many championships or was he a good driver. I know which one my money goes on. But then Button and Hamilton are both proven cheats so maybe a link there.

I hope he turns out to be as good as he was but I have my doubts, I think it puts Nico in a good position to be world champ 2010 having him as a team mate.

Noldi

Input Overload 20:36 23 Dec 2009

I'll will never forget the race he stayed on dry tyres & everyone else went to wets and he won the race in the rain. IMHO that was the best driving I have ever seen. I think he is the best F1 driver ever.

Input Overload 21:12 23 Dec 2009

It pains me to make the above statement as the man seems to have a permanent sneer on his face, & I don't think he is particularly nice.

But at least next season is hotting up from what it looked like a few weeks ago when it almost faded away, and it's the only sport I follow.

Do they have a tyre sponsor yet BTW? Or are they using Russian Stomil economy tyres? 165x13's

AL47 21:15 23 Dec 2009

ill never forget when FA went around him on the 130R at susuka :D

Input Overload 21:27 23 Dec 2009

I posted after you AL 47 BTW.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?