Reliable Online Pharmacy

gazmix 01:32 24 Jul 2007

Hi
I've in the past been buying anti anxiety medication from a couple of sites i think that are based in The Phillipines.
One was click here which don't seem to exist now!
However they are still well publisised on a site called click here Apparently a guy called Jo is the one to mail!
Does anyone have a reliable source of online pharmacies?
Gaz

€dstowe 08:14 24 Jul 2007

You should see your GP, not rely on "a guy called Jo" in the Philippines to treat you over the Internet for what may be a serious condition.

Stuartli 08:43 24 Jul 2007

You should use your local pharmacy where the staff will be able to offer sensible, constructive advice on medicines, they will also make you aware whether you preferably should see your doctor for medicines available only on prescription.

I've bought drugs and medicines over the Internet from a well known Edinburgh source on a regular basis, but they've been for family dogs and cats and will not be supplied unless a vet's prescription is first provided.

The reason I took this route (long before government legislation compelled vets to supply prescriptions free of charge) was because the Edinburgh supplier charged between a third and half of vets' prices.

€dstowe 09:47 18 Aug 2007

PCA should not be advising about this sort of thing.

Valium and Xanax are powerful prescription only drugs not for willy-nilly Internet prescribing from a completely unknown source by filling in a questionnaire.

Anyway, it strikes me as spam.

tullie 11:52 18 Aug 2007

This is very sad.

Input Overload 12:07 18 Aug 2007

I go to the doctors it's not far.

Forum Editor 12:07 18 Aug 2007

Some forum members have offered advice.

What I think €dstowe means is that nobody here is qualified to offer pharmaceutical advice via a web forum, and he's right - I suggest that you consult your GP if you suffer from anxiety - there may be some underlying problem that can't be dealt with by self-administered medication bought over the internet from a site based in the Phillipines.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?