Poll: If Apple unveils a budget iPhone, how cheap would it have to be to tempt you to buy?

PC Advisor 16:17 12 Aug 2013

If Apple unveils a budget iPhone, how cheap would it have to be to tempt you to buy?

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: If Apple unveils a budget iPhone, how cheap would it have to be to tempt you to buy?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:54 12 Aug 2013

My next phone (due December) will be free

As I always get my daughters hand-downs, she was talking about getting an iphone last time but opted for a samsung instead.

Quickbeam 22:22 12 Aug 2013

Tuppence ha'penny.

Kevscar1 04:07 13 Aug 2013

they would have to pay me

Quickbeam 11:38 13 Aug 2013

What, no iAcolytes posting praises...?

Forum Editor 17:33 13 Aug 2013

Quickbeam

If Apple releases a budget iPhone there will be plenty of new 'acolytes' flocking to buy it, despite what people say in web polls.

My experience is that many of those who play the 'wouldn't touch Apple products with a bargepole' card do precisely the opposite if they get the opportunity to acquire one.

Quickbeam 17:57 13 Aug 2013

In my case It's the closed shop attitude to music playback bought from Apple that puts me off.

Joseph Kerr 18:20 13 Aug 2013

Although I'm not necessarily one of them, you need more experience, FE.

Algerian peter ™ 19:10 13 Aug 2013

iphones.

My wife has one. two of my sons has one, my daughter has one, my other son has a blackberry.

I have a old samsung.

If they are cheap enough, I want one.

Aitchbee 19:23 13 Aug 2013

£19.99 ... but only if it was a 'special' at Aldi or Lidl.

TonyV 19:33 13 Aug 2013

FE

I have changed to Apple from a Windows Laptop. In so doing I bought a number of their hardware products and none of them has ever operated as one would expect. So in my case, I certainly wouldn't want an iPhone even if they gave them away. Strangely enough, my youngest son has always used Apple due to him being an artist. He never has the problems that I have with the stuff that I have. He has an iPhone, iPad, music things and a desktop which are all used on a regular basis.

May be I am a wee bit jaundiced with regard to the problems with Apple equipment. It would have have to be something spectacular for me to have to purchase one!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?