plz help. cannot capture dvideo on xp pro machine

second best 15:35 21 Aug 2003

hi. i already have a thread, but im struggling to get any replies. thought it might not be worded right, so here's another. when i connect my digi camera to use in premiere, i am asked to insert my xp sp1 disk in order to retrieve a file '61883.sys'. howevr i cant find this file anywhere, nor does it seem to on my machine at all. i can't find any info on the net regarding this issue. this is a new problem for me after upgrading form 98se. can you help plz?

acrobat270 16:08 21 Aug 2003

what version of premiere? I have had problems capturing to premiere 5.1 Friend also has problem, he now uses pinnacle 8 to do all capturing from and exporting back to dv tape. Once captured opens saved material in premiere and edits then once done opens edited video in pinnacle to export. Haven't tried it myself yet

LAP 19:48 21 Aug 2003

I also have xp pro the point I was trying to make was, just try Movie Maker 2 and see if this works. If it does it might suggest that your premiere software is faulty. Just a thought..Lap..

second best 17:48 22 Aug 2003

thnxs guys, but it is not a problem with premiere, xp is not loading my driver or something.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017