new iMac is..really new? I don't know

dreamer12 07:18 03 Oct 2017

hello. I bought a new iMac a month ago from an official retailer store.it was with its box which was inside another brown box.outside the brown box was serial number model and everything.ok so far.

now as a rookie in iMac,i tried to check my warranty.so I found a site ...now thats where my adventure begins..I don't remember where did I get this links searched on google but done really know how about the link for my guaranty,and I tried this click here so when I got into page it was saying the my phone support was expired and that my guaranty is expiring a month earlier next year than I bought it. so I call apple and show them the link and what its was written and didn't know any of this. they prompt me to the click here link and when I got into it everything was fine..they answered me after 2 days.. now my question is this.. what is that link? click here can the apple support get into my click here and change my guaranty?

the whole thing is ,if my iambic was used as an exhibition item in store or refurbished and they sold it to me, because I bought it with sale. thank you for your answer ,sorry for my rasty English

Pine Man 10:18 03 Oct 2017

The best way to find out the age of your iMac is by clicking on the Apple in the top left hand corner of the screen and selecting 'About This Mac'.

This will show you, on the top line, the name of the MacOS that is installed. Below it will be the version of the OS and below that will be iMac ( Size of screen & Period of the Year).

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?