Macho man

ronalddonald 00:12 26 May 2010

have you guys gone to a gym only to see the body builders size each other up and then psyche themselves up as to show off whos the means-est. That what i saw the guys do at fitness first harrow.

It was kind of dumb really they were about 8 of them showing of and then psyche themselves up and getting aggressive their looks.

Weren't you ever taught at school just get on with the exercise rather size each other up.

ronalddonald 00:16 26 May 2010

i was thinking later that if i played macho macho man sung by Donald duck may be they realise they only wasting their time on their body psyche time by prancing around like gorilla's.

ronalddonald 00:17 26 May 2010

oh well time for me beds zzzzz c you all 2morrow.

HondaMan 10:40 26 May 2010

"i was thinking later that if i played macho macho man sung by Donald duck may be they realise they only wasting their time on their body psyche time by prancing around like gorilla's."

If you do, make sure that there is a door very nearby, or it may be "goodbye" to you!

dagbladet 11:19 26 May 2010

"Weren't you ever taught at school just get on with the exercise rather size each other up."

No, I don't remember that being taught.

spuds 18:39 26 May 2010

Watch out if you see a steroid bottle about, because there is a good possibility that they are very 'macho'.

Þ² 23:11 26 May 2010

steroids = small penis

spuds 23:46 26 May 2010

Its also well known that some people on anabolic steroids can become extremely muscular (not always) and extremely unpredictable.In other words a walking time-bomb.

ronalddonald 10:06 27 May 2010

I guess your right these guys must be taking some king steroid, may be i should call them macho stero.

michaelw 10:17 27 May 2010

The strutting narcisistic peacocks at gyms always amuse me.

gengiscant 11:45 27 May 2010

After a long bout of illness I decided that the gym/swimming baths were the way to go to build up stamina/strength with a view to getting back to work.

The first thing I noticed whilst boring the pants off myself on the treadmill and cycling machines, was the massive mirrors and the posers strutting their stuff in front of them.
I had the temerity to ask one of them what gentle exercise he would suggest for my stomach region.
Well,seemingly that area is your abbs and at my age (56)I really should not be concerned with that bit of my body.
Anyway, because of the total boredom I experienced from exercising I no longer go to the gym but still go swimming.
Did you know whereas you have the muscle boneheads in the gym the pool is blessed with groups of older ladies standing in the shallow end gossiping.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017