.Mac website Hosting & Design / GoDaddy.com

Rabi 23:46 26 Feb 2007

Hi,

Want to try and create a web site for the first time, using the tools aavailable at either the .MAC site or GoDaddy.Com web sites, and host it at the same site where I create it.

Is there anyone with experience of both web sites ad the web-site creating tools they offer?I would be garteful for any guidance, advice, suggestions, bearing in mind I have cost constraints, as well as ability contstraints!

Thank you very much

Rabi 00:39 13 Mar 2007

Ok, got no response to my question ...

But in the same vein, I ask about 1 & 1 Internet Ltd., which seems to be well recommended in the Forums.

With all these Domain registering sites, and hosting services, does any one have any experience of having purchased a domain name & hosted it with the same company and had it transferred later on to another hosting company? I am told that in some cases, some of these web sites selling domain names are reluctant to allow a transfer t another hosting company, say, a year later when your initial hosting subscription runs out, unless exorbitant fees or penalties are imposed before a transfer is allowed or effected.

Any experiences on this? Or have most people just stayed with the companies they purchased domain names from?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?