iCloud Storage full, but not full??

Sleekit1 10:20 03 Oct 2017

I've recently upgraded to the 2TB iCloud storage but there is an apparent mismatch going on. Within finder I'm told that iCloud storage is full. When then clicking on "manage" I am shown that I have 1.8TB free, as it should be.

Whats going on? How do I resolve this?

Any advice on this appreciated.

eczemaliving 06:59 06 Oct 2017

Ohh very odd. Could you open your Mac and throw on System Preferences> iCloud> Manage (located at the bottom right). I'll show you mine, you show me yours.

Am I right in saying that yours shows something similar, but the numbers on the left don't add up and storage is somehow over?

It could be that there was a half-sync on some music and now it's just not grafting.

You could try to sign out from iCloud on all your devices, then sign back in. Any better?

If not, could you go to www.icloud.com and sign in, then go to Settings – how does the storage break down there?

thanks, Nav

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires