How to save iPhone battery?

Technoman83 10:32 25 Jul 2017

I'm starting to miss my Nokia 3310. My iPhone battery just drains so quickly, even though I don't think I'm overusing it. Help please

rdave13 11:16 25 Jul 2017

A lot of suggestions here so you can select a few of them that's practical for you. Bluetooth can use a fair amount of power and also iCloud.

nealcooper 16:15 25 Jul 2017

Buy an android

Forum Editor 22:26 25 Jul 2017

Moved to Apple Help from Tech Helproom.

Arpan Shah 15:26 30 Aug 2017

I would suggest you to disable some of the services like location tracking, background app refresh and other services which you don't use this very much. Take a look on this, there are more than 20 ways to save iPhone battery life.

BradPitt_ 11:27 16 Nov 2017

When I upgrade my iPhone to iOS 11, I faced battery drain problem. And any of the solutions do not work for me except remove the widget, I got this solution from here.

nutsgeek 11:18 17 Nov 2017

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?