How to save iPhone battery?

Technoman83 10:32 25 Jul 2017

I'm starting to miss my Nokia 3310. My iPhone battery just drains so quickly, even though I don't think I'm overusing it. Help please

rdave13 11:16 25 Jul 2017

A lot of suggestions here so you can select a few of them that's practical for you. Bluetooth can use a fair amount of power and also iCloud.

Uzair1994 12:14 25 Jul 2017

I've have had similar issue with my iphone too, but mine kept crashing and dying when it was at 20% sometimes. I upgraded last month so this isn't an issue for me anymore but when it was i made some changes to settings which can make the battery drain quicker. this one looks like it covers most of them ones i tried click here not then i recommend an upgrade to a non apple.... I definitely don't regret mine!!

If

nealcooper 16:15 25 Jul 2017

Buy an android

Forum Editor 22:26 25 Jul 2017

Moved to Apple Help from Tech Helproom.

Carri0n 10:12 28 Jul 2017

take an android, or change the battery if it possible

Arpan Shah 15:26 30 Aug 2017

I would suggest you to disable some of the services like location tracking, background app refresh and other services which you don't use this very much. Take a look on this, there are more than 20 ways to save iPhone battery life.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017